RET has worked in close partnership with parents, communities, and diocesan authorities to set up secondary
schools. These schools are inclusive comprehensives with high academic standards, serving their locality and
working as part of their local family of schools. Both RET, and the founding groups with whom we work, were
firmly resolved that our schools would all be judged to be good or outstanding by Ofsted within two years of
opening. This has been the case with all five schools inspected. For more information about our schools please
follow the links to their websites.
- Bristol Free School was opened in 2011. It was established by RET in partnership with Parents’
Voice, a local campaigning group.
- Bristol's first intake of 72 children made progress in the top 25% of schools nationally. The
school's English Baccalaureate success, and English and maths C+ grades were significantly above
- Bristol was judged good in all categories in its Ofsted Inspection that took place in March 2022.
- The school is heavily oversubscribed and at the request of its Local Authority increased its
- The Headteacher is Su King and the Chair of Governors is Anne-Marie Boyle.
- Becket Keys was established by RET in 2012 in partnership with local primary head teachers and the
Diocese of Chelmsford. The school is heavily oversubscribed and opened its Sixth Form in
state-of-the-art new facilities and celebrated its first set of A Levels in 2019.
- Becket Keys received its first Ofsted inspection in May 2014 and was judged to be outstanding
overall and in all four inspection categories.
- The Headteacher is Andy Scott-Evans and the Chair of Governors is Jenny Downs.
- King’s is an ecumenical Christian school, established by RET in 2013 in partnership with local
parents. The school is affiliated to the Diocese of Chichester and has close ties with the Church of
England and Church of England primary schools in Brighton and Hove.
- King's was judged good with outstanding categories by Ofsted in March 2022.
- The Headteacher is Sarah Price and the Chair of Governors is Ali Davis.
- St. Andrew's was established by RET in 2013 in partnership with the Classical Education Trust
and the Archdiocese of Thyateira and Great Britain. It is the first Greek Orthodox secondary school to
be established in the UK.
- St Andrew was judged as good in all categories in its Ofsted inspection of November 2018. The school
- The Headteacher is Philip Hills and the Chair of Governors is Mary Karaolis.
- Turing House established by RET in September 2015 in partnership with local parents. It is an
inclusive comprehensive school, with a broad and balanced curriculum, specialising in science,
engineering and music. Turing House has established a reputation for academic excellence, with such
speed, that it is already heavily oversubscribed.
- Turing House received its first Ofsted inspection in May 2018 and was judged to be good with
outstanding leadership and management, and outstanding behaviour.
- The Headteacher is Martin O'Sullivan and the Chair of Governors is Sarah Dietz.