The Russell Education Trust is a family of faith and community schools with distinctive individual identities. Underpinned by a shared commitment to respect, responsibility fairness and equality, Russell Education Trust schools work together to achieve their vision of providing all students with an outstanding education.
The Trust is driven by the strong moral purpose of knowing, valuing and developing every student and member of staff to ensure that their potential is realised, and their ambitions achieved.
Russell Education Trust schools:
- celebrate difference and diversity in an inclusive, socially responsible culture
- deliver a broad, balanced, and ambitious curriculum:
- centred on the core subjects of English, mathematics and science
- supported by technology and computing
- complemented by humanities, languages, arts and vocational subjects
- provide a rich education that develops students’ minds, beliefs, characters, skills and interests
- equip students with the knowledge and skills for success in the modern world through examination success and personal development
- uphold high standards of behaviour, learning and equality of opportunity for all students
- nurture and develop their staff, through day-to-day support, high quality continuing professional development, cross-Trust collaboration and networking, and opportunities for career progression
- are rooted within their local communities and seek to serve their particular needs.